Monday, April 8, 2013

The Workshop

This past Saturday I had a blast hosting a Photography Workshop!!  Tori from Shutterchic photography and I went over business basics, Shooting in manual, Editing workflow and ended with a shoot with an adorable couple! (Thanks Nathan and Natosha!!)

The ladies who attended were awesome! All in different places in their businesses and skill levels but everyone went home having learned a lot!

I loved getting to teach something I am extremely passionate about and I cannot wait to host another workshop! If you want to be in the loop about future workshops email me at rhema@rhemafaithphotography.com!
 Here are a few of Nathan and Natosha! Aren't they ADORABLE?!!













Here are a few pictures the attendees! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive