Monday, June 27, 2011

Africa Waits

A few weeks ago one of my friends asked if I would take pictures for a website she was going to make for her mission trip to Africa this summer.

I have known Stefani since I was 12, We have been on several Missions Trips together in our jr high years and did a Summer Internship in Mexico together when I was 16. Stefani has had an amazing heart for others as long as I have known her. Her willingness to do anything for someone to feel loved and cared for is something all of her friends cherish in her. This is a quote from her support letter she sent out:


"A few years ago, God put this phrase on my heart and it has become a daily reminder that every moment that I do not do something, Africa sits in waiting. I know there are tons of problems all over the world, but for some reason, whenever I hear about Africa, it shatters my heart. I can’t explain it!
There are children waiting to be rescued, young women waiting for freedom and deliverance and potential leaders waiting to be educated and mentored. I truly believe that God has a vision to transform Africa, and I am ready and willing to serve Him in accomplishing that vision."


I cannot wait to hear the stories and see how God uses her and the whole team when they return from Africa.
Here are a few pictures of the team:






And here is their website www.africawaits.com

Please consider supporting this team financially and also keep them in your prayers.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... I know how she feels. The pics are great Rhema!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive