Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fort Collins Portrait Photographer: {The Groeneman Family}

I am so excited to share these photos with you.
Pastor Bob and Tammie are the Jr High Pastors at Rez, the youth group that Trevor and I help out at.
It is also the youth group I attended when I was in Jr High. Needless to say, Pastor Bob and Tammie and their whole family have been very influential in my life, and now they are influential in Trevor's life too! So it was an honor when they asked me to take their Family Portraits.

Tammie LOVES reading. If you have ever been to her house you know that the bookshelves are filled with all sorts of books and I am pretty sure she has read all of them. She is the one that everyone comes to to borrow books from. and she is the reason that I love reading Jurassic Park while sitting by the pool in Arizona. Thus we decided that books would be a good theme!

A BIG Thank you to my friends Marissa Schulze and Alyssa Hupp for helping me stylize this shoot!



This might be my favorite!



I Just LOVE this one with Liam.





Look at those eyes!



Gorgeous mama and adorable baby Emery!


1 comment:

Blog Archive