Monday, July 18, 2011

Introducing: The Anniversary Package!

I am super excited to introduce to you a new package!

I have had a lot of interest already and I am excited to announce what it will include!

It doesn't matter if you have been married 1 month or 30 years, this package is for you!
This is for you ladies that deserve a break from your kiddos and a chance to get back in your wedding dress again. (Or any other dress!) This is for you guys looking for the perfect Anniversary gift, Give your Love a day to feel just as beautiful as they are!

The Anniversary Package

1 and 1.5 - 2 hour Session
2 wardrobe changes
Short Video Clip
A bridal bouquet*
35 edited images on a disc
Printing rights to the images
All this for only $250

I am so excited to be able to offer you a bridal bouquet designed by my sister, Charity Emslie. She is a head floral designer and her work is amazing!
* The bouquet will be in the color of your choice. 

Have any questions? Email me at rhemafaithphoto@gmail.com and I will answer them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive