Monday, September 26, 2011

{Married} Rylee & Bjorn (Colorado Wedding Photographer)

A while back I got a phone call from a guy named Bjorn (I know coolest name ever!)
He heard about me from a friend of a friend and he and his fiance wanted to meet with me to talk about having me take their wedding pictures! We met at a coffee shop in Parker and as soon as they walked in I could tell how excited and how in love they were! I was honored that they chose me to be a part of their day!

Their wedding was beautiful! Mountains in the background of the ceremony and adorned with Sunflowers and Country Chic flare. They had so much personality in their ceremony they even washed each others feet! (Even though Rylee hates feet!)

Here are some of my favorites from there day back in July!



















1 comment:

Blog Archive