Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fort Collins Engagement Photographer | Andrew + Courtney

I met 9 year old red headed Andrew on the bus on our way to a Colorado Rockies game with our churches Jr High youth group, since we are both red heads we obviously became instant friends. I soon met his older sister Alyssa and we spent many days in jr high hanging out, playing board games and video games and playing on their lake! The Connor family soon became like my own family to me! Its safe to say Andrew is like a little Brother. So When Andrew brought Courtney around I wasn't sure what to expect but I loved her INSTANTLY! Courtney is so extremely easy to get along with! She is the most appreciative person I have ever met! She appreciates who people are and really encourages you to be better at life! She is so loving and everyone could see her and Andrew were a perfect fit!

I love seeing the two of them together! They live everyday as an adventure and really value and cherish each other! I am honored to get to photograph their wedding in December!
When Andrew proposed to Courtney, he picked some sunflowers from his parents yard and brought them over in jars to decorate outside of Courtney's house. So when we talked about Engagement photos Andrew asked if we could do them in a sunflower field! I absolutely LOVED the first location we shot at!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive